- Brewery – Baltika in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Beer Name – Russian Imperial Stout
- Served in a Black Star Co-op pint glass
- Style – Russian Imperial Stout
- ABV – 10.0%
- IBU – 50
- Untappd score – 3.725 (3,103 ratings)
This isn’t great for a Russian imperial stout. It’s strong and boozy but it feels a bit thin. More than a third of the beers that I have for these 100 days are stouts, and this could very well end up being the worst of them. Sad!
On the day of Trump’s inauguration, it seems fitting to be drinking a beer from Russia. There is probably no other country that is more closely associated with the new president. More news is coming in daily regarding the communications between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government. As we begin this new era with a historically unpopular 1st day president, determined to roll back all of the achievements of the last 8 years, the only thing to do is drink. На здоровье!