- Brewery – Urban Family in Seattle, WA
- Beer Name – Lady of the Night
- Served in a 5 Stones tulip glass
- Style – Sour Ale
- ABV – 6.19%
- IBU –N/A
- Untappd score – 4.117 (3,832 ratings)
This is the first sour beer that I’ve had from Urban Family and it’s delicious. I wasn’t sure if I should have this beer today (given the name) since it happens to be International Women’s Day but Michelle approved so I went ahead. It’s a really good sour ale. It’s very tart and there is a fairly strong tropical flavor (mostly orange but maybe a little grapefruit?) to compliment the tartness. Very easy to drink and gone way too soon.
Today is International Women’s Day and it’s a reminder that we still have a way to go before we have true equality in our country. But there has been progress made. Let’s see what our current president has said about women.
- When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.
- You have to treat ’em (women) like shit.
- They (women) are far worse than men, far more aggressive.
- This tweet:
.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2012
I mean, there are a lot more. Others have put together more comprehensive lists about what he’s said regarding women. Clearly nothing but respect for women. Not hard to understand why 53% of white women voted for him!