- Brewery – Epic Brewing in Salt Lake City, UT
- Beer Name – Big Bad Baptista
- Served in a Lakewood Brewing Mole Temptress glass
- Style – American Imperial Stout
- ABV – 12%
- IBU – 65
- Untappd score – 4.457 (7,625 ratings)
This is my second beer from Epic in the challenge, and both of them were variants on their stout Big Bad Baptist. The first one was very good, and this one is similar, but it has a secret weapon and it’s cinnamon. It mellowed out a bit as the beer warmed, but it definitely was the dominate flavor at first. Later on, the coffee, chocolate, and (to a lesser extent) vanilla started to balance out the cinnamon. This is a very good beer, so if you have one, enjoy it!
Our attorney general complained that some judge on an island in the Pacific was able to stop one of Trump’s executive orders. Does he know where all the states are?