- Brewery – Oskar Blues in Longmont, CO
- Beer Name – Barrel-Aged Ten Fidy
- Served in a Monday Night Brewing glass
- Style – American Imperial Stout
- ABV – 12.9%
- IBU – 98
- Untappd score – 4.439 (29,869 ratings)
I’ve had the original Ten Fidy (which is 10.5% ABV) multiple times and it’s one of my favorite imperial stouts, so I was excited about this one, but compared to expectations, it was a bit of a disappointment. It’s very good still, but the bourbon flavor seems to mask a lot of what made the original so great. And it’s a good bourbon flavor, I just think it would be better if it was mellowed out a bit. So this one is changed by the aging but not necessarily improved. It’s still incredibly smooth and easy to drink though. Worth trying, but I’ll stick to the original in the future!
It sounds like Trump is giving up on the border wall for now. I don’t know how he handles so much winning!