- Brewery – Goose Island in Chicago, IL
- Beer Name – Bourbon County Brand Stout (2015)
- Served in a Lakewood BBT snifter
- Style – American Imperial Stout
- ABV – 14.3%
- IBU – 60
- Untappd score – 4.544 (57,703 ratings)
I’m a bit sick and there’s no way I’d be drinking if I wasn’t set on finishing this challenge. But even without the ability to take in the aroma, I can tell that this is a great beer. I don’t have much more to say about this one today though, coffee and booze are about all I’m getting out of it in my compromised state.
Again, sick… not really paying attention to what’s going on, but I did see that the U.N. sent Trump a letter saying that repealing Obamacare without a suitable replacement would be a violation of international law.